The investment entities in Oman
“There is no limit amount to invest in the Ocean economy since there is a strong interconnection between different sectors”
Mr. Mulham Al-Jarf, Chief Investment Officer at State General Reserve Fund (Pre-Conference Workshop; 8th Jan 2019)
Oman has untapped potential in many industries such as fisheries, logistics, mining, services and manufacturing and the Omani government actively encourages foreign direct investment. The Omani sovereign funds have interest to invest with any international investors in opportunities targeting these sectors.
The conference is designed to attract international organizations and companies to establish Ocean related- industry via Joint Venture’s (JV’s) as well as offers the international companies to market and pitch their product/s in a specialized Pitching Sessions (based on request). Another special service the conference provides a B to B Matching option with local and international representatives attending the conference.
List of leading Investors companies:
- State General Reserve Fund (SGRF);
- Oman Investment Fund (OIF);
- Oman Oil Company S.A.O.C.;
- Innovation Development Oman (IDO);
- Oman Technology Fund (OTF);
- Oman International Development & Investment Company SAOG (Ominvest) ;
- Oman Brunei Investment Company SAOC;
- Oman National Investments Development Company S.A.O.C (Tanmia)